What We Are Doing
In addition to the core belief that our actions, in partnership with you, can help reduce the spread of COVID-19,
below are the actions we are taking to keep you safe.
- Nightly deep cleaning and sanitizing. Our professional cleaning company uses approved cleaning agents to disinfect and kill 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Intra-day cleaning by staff with Cintas cleaning chemicals on all high touch points, door handles, fitness center equipment.
- Hand sanitizer is at all doors, entrances and exits in the Club House and on each tennis court.
- Upon entering the facility your temperature will be taken and you will be asked wellness questions by a member of our staff. If you are not feeling well, have a temperature above 100.4° or have left the tri-state area within the last 10 days, you will be asked to return home.
- Masks are required to be worn while indoors at all times, except when actively participating in tennis or swimming.
- Any indoor activity will inherently pose a higher risk of contagion than being outdoors. However, we are doing all we can to limit exposure to COVID-19 and cycle fresh air through our facility.
- The tennis bubble receives fresh air consistently through open side flaps and the air handler. Within two hours the interior air has completely recycled.
- The AquaDome receives fresh air hourly through the air handler. The chlorine level in the pool is clinically proven to kill COVID-19.
- Occupancy is limited to State of Connecticut guidelines. With the exception of swim team practice, there are no more than 8 people in the pool facility at a time. In the tennis dome, there will be no more than 24 people across four courts on a half acre of land.
- Each tennis professional has their own set of tennis balls and players are not asked to pick up tennis balls to limit surface contact and possible contamination.
- The AquaDome is closed for 15 minutes every hour and staff releases fresh air in to the dome and sanitizes all touch points throughout the facility.
- Most importantly, we cannot do this without the conscientious efforts of our members and patrons. We ask that you wear a mask at all times when out in public, practice frequent hand washing, and contact your medical professional if you are not feeling well.
Together, we can beat this virus, and will continue through the winter and spring active and healthy and reduce the spread of COVID-19 as Connecticut has proven we can throughout 2020 so far. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Covid Compliance Officer Ashley at email@example.com.