MRSC Cardio Tennis Classes sharpens your skills and develops your aerobic endurance to take your game to new levels.
The Ultimate Three-For-One Workout
Cardio Tennis is designed to build your aerobic capacity for tennis. You get 3 types of results from a single workout:
- Tennis Specific Aerobic Fitness– Your body builds its aerobic capacity around tennis related movement. This gives you an endurance edge on the court over those who do not use sport specific fitness training.
- Skill Refinement & Agility – Cardio tennis uses repetitive movement of fundamental tennis skills to create a training effect. These skills also involve tennis specific movement transitions that develop greater agility.
- Drop Weight & Look Great – With cardio tennis you’ll be burning calories galore and improving muscle tone. You can also enjoy what exercise physiologists call the “after burn” effect. It’s a by-product of high intensity workouts where your metabolism can stay elevated 4 or more hours after your workout. So long after you’re showered and relaxing, your body is still burning more calories at rest. Nice!
So give cardio tennis a try and start enjoying the triple benefits of sport specific workouts for yourself.
Cardio Tennis A 10 week program beginning June 19th.
Cardio Tennis is a popular group exercise that combines tennis with fast paced drills that keep players heart rates up. Cardio tennis is a form of interval training with short bursts of high intensity exercise followed by very short periods of rest. Class enrollment is limited to 10 players. Eight players are scheduled each week and two players are rotated out.
Mondays | 8:30-9:30am | June19-Aug 21 | Members: $190/Non-members: $235
Fridays | 8:00-9:30am | June23-Aug 25 | Members: $190/Non-members: $235
- Sharpen your tennis skills with a lesson
- Discover all season swimming at MRSC.
- Try MRSC as our guest.