What We Are Doing
In addition to the core belief that our actions, in partnership with you, can help reduce the spread of COVID-19,
below are the steps we are taking to keep you safe.
- Nightly deep cleaning and sanitizing. Our professional cleaning company uses approved cleaning agents to disinfect and kill 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Intra-day cleaning by staff with Cintas cleaning chemicals on all high touch points, door handles, fitness center equipment.
- Hand sanitizer is at all doors, entrances and exits in the Club House and on each tennis court.
- Masks are required to be worn while indoors at all times, including in the bubbles. Masks are not to be worn while swimming.
- Any indoor activity will inherently pose a higher risk of contagion than being outdoors. However, we are doing all we can to limit exposure to COVID-19 and cycle fresh air through our facility. By the nature of design, air domes or “bubbles” consistently have a flow of fresh air.
- The tennis bubble receives fresh air consistently through open side flaps and the air handler. Within two hours the interior air has completely recycled.
- The AquaDome receives fresh air hourly through the air handler. The chlorine level in the pool is clinically proven to kill COVID-19.
- Occupancy is limited to State of Connecticut guidelines.
- The AquaDome staff sanitizes all touch points throughout the facility.
- Most importantly, we cannot do this without the conscientious efforts of our members and patrons. We ask that you wear a mask at all times when out in public, practice frequent hand washing, and contact your medical professional if you are not feeling well.
Together, we can overcome this pandemic, and will continue to be active and healthy and reduce the spread of COVID-19 as Connecticut has proven we can throughout 2021. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Covid Compliance Officer Beth at email@example.com