Meet the Pros
All MRSC teaching professionals have been certified by the USPTR or USPTA. They have exceptional tennis skills, and most have 20 or more years of experience teaching and coaching. Our staff has the unique ability to teach you their skills in the most effective way using positive and supportive reinforcement.
Director of Tennis
- USPTA professional teaching tennis since 1986.
- Director of Tennis at Roton Point Club and Baily Beach Club in Rowaton, Connecticut.
- Owner/Director of Tennis at Norwalk Tennis & Fitness and Oak Hills Tennis Center.
- Director of Tennis at MRSC since 2006.
- Coaches USTA leagues, ATP junior players and private lessons of all ages and levels.
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1989.
- Director of Tennis at Fairfield Indoor Tennis 2002-2008
- Director of Tennis at Blackrock Yacht Club 2005-2010
- Daniel Hand High School Boys Tennis Coach since 2011
- Joined MRSC staff in 2011 coaching 6 years and up junior players, adult introductory programs and 2.5 – 3.5 men and women
- USPTR professional teaching tennis and paddle since 1987
- Daniel Hand High School Girls Tennis Coach since 2001
- Joined MRSC in 1987
- Coaches Cardio Tennis, women’s point play and ATP juniors
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1995
- All Conference player in college at #4 singles
- Four-time ITA scholar-athlete
- Former head tennis coach at New HYTEs
- Joined MRSC in 2020
- Coaches players of all ages and levels including ATP Juniors and men’s point play
Take your game to the next level
MRSC offers a variety of instructional tennis programs. Whether your a beginner or a tournement player, we can help take your game to the next level. Just fill out the form below or give us a call at 203-245-9444.
Want to Join The Club?
MRSC memberships are designed to accommodate your schedule and lifestyle. Membership benefits include discounted member rates for most of our tennis and swim lessons, clinics, and court time.