Meet the Pros
All MRSC teaching professionals have been certified by the USPTR or USPTA. They have exceptional tennis skills, and most have 20 or more years of experience teaching and coaching. Our staff has the unique ability to teach you their skills in the most effective way using positive and supportive reinforcement.
Director of Tennis
- USPTA professional teaching tennis since 1986.
- Director of Tennis at Roton Point Club and Baily Beach Club in Rowaton, Connecticut.
- Owner/Director of Tennis at Norwalk Tennis & Fitness and Oak Hills Tennis Center.
- Director of Tennis at MRSC since 2006.
- Coaches USTA leagues, ATP junior players and private lessons of all ages and levels.
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1989.
- Director of Tennis at Fairfield Indoor Tennis 2002-2008
- Director of Tennis at Blackrock Yacht Club 2005-2010
- Daniel Hand High School Boys Tennis Coach since 2011
- Joined MRSC staff in 2011 coaching 6 years and up junior players, adult introductory programs and 2.5 – 3.5 men and women
- USPTR professional teaching tennis and paddle since 1987
- Daniel Hand High School Girls Tennis Coach since 2001
- Joined MRSC in 1987
- Coaches Cardio Tennis, women’s point play and ATP juniors
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1995
- All Conference player in college at #4 singles
- Four-time ITA scholar-athlete
- Former head tennis coach at New HYTEs
- Joined MRSC in 2020
- Coaches players of all ages and levels including ATP Juniors and men’s point play
Take your game to the next level
MRSC offers a variety of instructional tennis programs. Whether your a beginner or a tournement player, we can help take your game to the next level. Just fill out the form below or give us a call at 203-245-9444.
How do I find out what's going on at the club?
We send e-blasts to all our members and program participants about special programs, highlights, promotions and registration reminders. Our seasonal program guides are also linked on our homepage, on the left hand column.
Make sure we have your email address so you can stay in the loop. We are also on Facebook, so like us on Facebook and don’t miss a thing.
Is there babysitting at MRSC?
We do not offer child care services but we have many tennis, swim and summer programs for kids ages four and up.
How do I book a tennis court?
To reserve a court, please call the club at 203-245-9444 up to one week in advance and we will gladly assist you. No membership required!
We also offer season court time and league play. To get on the list or reserve your weekly time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to be a member to participate in programs?
No membership is required at MRSC. We do offer memberships for those who play or swim frequently. Our members receive 15% or more off clinics and swim teams and 10% off private lessons. Lap lanes and open court times are priced for non-members.
How do I know my child's level for swim lessons or tennis clinics?
Descriptions of all our junior classes are listed online and in our program guides, which are linked on our homepage.
If you are not sure which level your child falls into based on the description, please call the front desk at 203-245-9444 for more information. We may need to set up a complimentary evaluation with a tennis professional or swim coach to best assess.
Can I request a tennis or swim instructor for my child?
We cannot guarantee a particular instructor for group tennis & swim lessons, as the Aquatic & Tennis Staff schedules change from time to time. We will, however, work with you to schedule private lessons based on the availability of the instructor and pool and court time.
How can I introduce my friends to MRSC?
We encourage you to bring your friends to the club! Please register your guest upon arrival and fill out a guest waiver form. If your friends are interested in joining the club, have them call us at 203-245-9444 and we will arrange a tour of the club.
With our Member Referral Program, just introduce a friend to the Madison Racquet & Swim Club and when they join, you will receive a credit on your account equal to 10% of their first year’s membership fees! Make sure that the new member mentions your referral upon joining. We also offer special rates for guests when accompanied by current members.
Want to Join The Club?
MRSC memberships are designed to accommodate your schedule and lifestyle. Membership benefits include discounted member rates for most of our tennis and swim lessons, clinics, and court time.