Meet the Pros
All MRSC teaching professionals have been certified by the USPTR or USPTA. They have exceptional tennis skills, and most have 20 or more years of experience teaching and coaching. Our staff has the unique ability to teach you their skills in the most effective way using positive and supportive reinforcement.
Director of Tennis
- USPTA professional teaching tennis since 1986.
- Director of Tennis at Roton Point Club and Baily Beach Club in Rowaton, Connecticut.
- Owner/Director of Tennis at Norwalk Tennis & Fitness and Oak Hills Tennis Center.
- Director of Tennis at MRSC since 2006.
- Coaches USTA leagues, ATP junior players and private lessons of all ages and levels.
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1986.
- Head Assistant at The Guilford Racquet & Swim Club.
- Director of Tennis at The Pine Orchard Yacht & Country Club.
- Joined MRSC in 2004.
- Coaches ATP Juniors, 3.5-4.0 men and women.
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1989.
- Director of Tennis at Fairfield Indoor Tennis 2002-2008
- Director of Tennis at Blackrock Yacht Club 2005-2010.
- Daniel Hand High School Boys Tennis Coach since 2011
- Joined MRSC staff in 2011 coaching 6 years and up junior players, adult introductory programs and 2.5 – 3.5 men and women.
Tennis Professional & Paddle Instructor
- USPTR professional Teaching Tennis & Paddle since 1987.
- Daniel Hand High School Girls Tennis Coach since 2001.
- Joined MRSC in 1987.
- Coaches Cardio Tennis, women’s point play and ATP juniors.
- All Conference and All District player in college at #1 singles and #1 doubles.
- Staff pro at world-renowned Harry Hopman’s Inter-national Tennis Academy at Saddlebrook in Florida.
- Head Pro at the Norwich Raqcuet Club.
- Head of the LTA in England.
- Personal coach for NAIA national singles and doubles champion Georgio Carneade, who played Davis Cup for Ecuador.
- Joined MRSC in 2017.
- Coaches ATP juniors, 6 years and up and Director of TCS Sports Camp in the summer.
Tennis Professional & Pickle Instructor
- USPTA Professional teaching tennis since 1995.
- Trinity College Women’s Tennis Coach, 1982-1984.
- Trinity College Squash Coach, 1982-1984.·
- Yale University Women’s Tennis Coach, 1984-1994.
- Joined MRSC staff in 2011.
- Coaches players 4 years and up, USTA U10 team and pickleball clinics.
Take your game to the next level
MRSC offers a variety of instructional tennis programs. Whether your a beginner or a tournement player, we can help take your game to the next level. Just fill out the form below or give us a call at 203-245-9444.
Want to Join The Club?
MRSC memberships are designed to accommodate your schedule and lifestyle. Membership benefits include discounted member rates for most of our tennis and swim lessons, clinics, and court time.